The REC-6430 weighing just 11.1 pounds (3 lbs. less than the 5 Series, REC-3430) was specifically designed for use in single-handed operation in overhead applications such as cable trays. This allows one hand to control the work while the other hand is free to operate the tool. It also eliminates the cumbersome hoses and larger, heavier tools traditionally used in overhead work.; The REC-6430 accepts all 12 ton “U” type dies and is capable of 750 MCM copper lugs and 600 MCM copper splices.
- One Hand Operation
- Tested Up to 75kV
- Rotational Head
- Rapid Advance
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Handle
- Weather Resistant Housing
- Audible Bypass when Predetermined Pressure is Achieved
- Protective Rubber Boot on “C” Head For Brush Contact
- 5 Year Warranty on Tool, Battery & Charger
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.