The REC-630Y was designed to cut ACSR cables up to 336 MCM, as well as copper cables up to 500 MCM and aluminum cables up to 1.18” outside diameter.; The hydraulic system features a rapid advance for reduced cycle times. All cuts are clean with a minimal amount of cable distortion, which allows for easy connector installation on cables. The open “C” type jaw is very convenient for the operator when reaching out to cut cable opposed to latching the cutter jaw around the cable. The head can be rotated 180° for greater maneuverability in tight working quarters. The keeper plate on the REC-630Y prevents jaws from spreading apart when cutting ACSR.; NOTE: This tool is not recommended for cutting 4/0 Penguin or 3/0 Pigeon ACSR Cables.
- Open Scissor Jaw for Easy Cable Insertion
- Tested Up to 75kV
- One Hand Operation
- Rotational Head
- Rapid Advance
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Handle
- Weather Resistant Housing
- Overload Bypass Protection
- 5 Year Warranty on Tool, Battery & Charger
- *Will not cut ALL 500 MCM copper cable-consult factory.
- Due to material composition, the ratings are to be used as a guide. Actual capacity may vary due to “bypass” feature.
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.