Drop cable continuity tester – accurate up to 5,000 feet (1,500 m). Identify cables in an MDU, and detect troublesome short circuits.
1. Loud tone identifies line carrying signal.
2. LED light indicates splitters, DC shorts and other self grounding devices in cable.
3. Built-in on/off switch extends battery life.
4. Voltage protected to 52V.
5. Right angle male push-on connector for working in confined areas.
6. Accurate up to 5,000 feet (1,500 m).
7. High quality AAA battery for operation.
8. Clear markings on the barrel for use and battery replacement.
9. Connect the toner without emitting a tone. Now a discretionary option.