Find and identify multiple coax cables in main cable boxes. For use on Coax Cables for CATV, Satellite Installations, Audio Video Equipment, CCTV and Security & Alarm Installations. The CM-8 Coax Cable Mapper & Toner is designed to quickly find and identify multiple cables and easily map runs to and from a central cable bundle.
- Eight numbered & color coded cable identifiers (#1 White, #2 Red, #3 Black, #4 Blue, #5 Green, #6 Yellow, #7 Purple & #8 Brown).
- Two Alligator clip sets (1x F-Male coax adapter, 1x F-Female coax adapter)
- Built in tone generator
- Auto power off 30 minutes in “Tone” mode
- Test for Opens and shorts
- Auto power off 12 seconds after Pass/Fail results
- Maximum cable length for testing 5,000 feet
- Powered by two 3V CR2032 batteries
- Low battery warning light
- Maximum DC cable resistance 100 Ohms
- Live Voltage detection
Kit contains: Cable Mapper & Toner, 8 Cable Identifiers (numbered & color coded), 2 Alligator Clip Sets, Rugged Nylon Case & Instruction sheet