The 4001D Pole Puller utilizes a swivel and back plate combined with a chain for maximum grip as the hydraulic cylinder removes the pole. The pole puller can be disassembled for easy transport and storage.
- Helps prevent personal injury associated with using a boom truck
- Reduces boom damage and maintenance cost resulting from pulling poles
- Dramatically increases productivity and cuts time
- Lifting capacity @ 50,120 Pounds
- Swivel fabricated with high yield strength steel in excess of 100,000 psi
- Hook assembly manufactured with all stainless steel components
- Base plate has the lowest possible center of gravity, minimizing tipping
- Low point of attachment lets you cut the pole closer to the Ground
Get a quote for multiple products on our website! We will be back to you shortly after submission.